Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BBC Bias (Vol 246)

Ok, let's make this simple since you have avoided addressing the central issue of this thread once again.

Q1. mi16; Fulmar and Goodfellers - do you condone the actions of the men, dressed in paramilitary gear, who disrupted proceedings in the Scottish Parliament yesterday?

Q2. Do you think is is correct that the BBC chose not to report on the issue in it's TV news bulletins?

Here we go again...you and your mightier than thou persona

Two 'ordinary' men, in normal clothing, walked unchallenged into the public gallery. Nothing wrong so far. Said men exercised the right of free speech in a chamber dedicated to free speech. Perhaps their MSP wouldn't listen to them as they beleive in the union.

So, No I don't have a problem with them. They should not have disrupted proceedings, but it seems to happen in Westminster a fair bit, BBc don't report on that either.

Now lets get ready for your fake shock and horror....pathetic, absolutely pathetic and predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellers View Post
    Here we go again...you and your mightier than thou persona

Two 'ordinary' men, in normal clothing, walked unchallenged into the public gallery. Nothing wrong so far. Said men exercised the right of free speech in a chamber dedicated to free speech. Perhaps their MSP wouldn't listen to them as they beleive in the union.

So, No I don't have a problem with them. They should not have disrupted proceedings, but it seems to happen in Westminster a fair bit, BBc don't report on that either.

Now lets get ready for your fake shock and horror....pathetic, absolutely pathetic and predictable.
    i concur....
    W.A.T.P.

Corky, corky corky.....in the words of the late great Michael Winner...Calm down dear.

It was a 'non' incident...YOU seem to be the only person perturbed by it.

The news outlets have serious news to report.
    The fact that you don't see the irony is really pretty sad. If people aren't perturbed it's because they don't know about it because the BBC didn't report it. That is the problem in a nutshell. You have just proved my point. But, I realise it is your best interests to have it that way.

The second worrying thing in your post is that you do not think paramilitary activists invading our parliament is serious news. Deary me, will it take someone being injured or worse for you to take such matters seriously.

1. its in here https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-s...1175452/page/3

2. They were wearing green coats, not uniform

Now bore off
    W.A.T.P.

I expect that they would have been checked for weapons and suicide belts on the way in and since there was nothing amiss, they were allowed in! It was dismissed by those present as a non event, including Nicola Sturgeon.
    In a democracy, people go into parliament and they heckle and how is anyone supposed to know that they were IRA sympathisers when there was nothing before they opened their mouth to indicate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post
    how is anyone supposed to know that they were IRA sympathisers.
    Well it's nice to know that you have been paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    Now bore off
    Translation:- please go away and stop raising issues that mean we have to confront uncomfortable truths about our fundamental beliefs.

Naw, it's just that- boring! Time to sign off from this one too and eagerly await the next one- and I'm sure you won't disappoint. But please carry on and have the last word on it won't you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post
    Naw, it's just that- boring! Time to sign off from this one too and eagerly await the next one- and I'm sure you won't disappoint. But please carry on and have the last word on it won't you.
    Boring but you eagerly await the next one. Hmmm!

Corky, have you figured it out yet?

We all know you are, in the words of Delboy, a right plonker. You post to try and get a response (misery loves company)......

What you don't seem to get is that most of us (I am being presumptious there) find your post amusing, you help bring our life satisfaction level up to slightly more than 'reasonably happy'.

Keep spending your days trawling the internet for stories to amuse and entertain, even better when you express mock outrage.

Keep up the good work!

Corky, have you figured it out yet?

We all know you are, in the words of Delboy, a right plonker. You post to try and get a response (misery loves company)......

What you don't seem to get is that most of us (I am being presumptious there) find your post amusing, you help bring our life satisfaction level up to slightly more than 'reasonably happy'.

Keep spending your days trawling the internet for stories to amuse and entertain, even better when you express mock outrage.

Keep up the good work!
    Translation:- please go away and stop raising issues that mean we have to confront uncomfortable truths about our fundamental beliefs.

The two guys pictured recently being evicted from the chamber in Holyrood look nothing like paramilitaries. They look as if they were going fishing at Duddingston loch and lost their way.
    How many guys do you know go fishing wearing a jacket with lots of pockets?
    'We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike.'
    Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12