Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Have Boris ,Tories ,media and Russia pulled off one of the biggest scams

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,053

    Default Have Boris ,Tories ,media and Russia pulled off one of the biggest scams

    Did Boris and the money boys play the brittish public for fools in one of the biggest scams in history and one of the scariest vote rigging scams of all time .
    Boris and his mate have make billions betting on a Boris win and to do so rigged the polls and scare the public into voting they way they wanted. So the bungling Boris played us for the fools we are . Scary thought , but in could be true.

    If your looking for the truth ,always follow the money.
    Last edited by dozy; 14-Dec-19 at 17:06.

  2. #2

    Default

    I knew it wouldn't take long. I've just won a meal at the Castletown ...thank you Dozy!

  3. #3

    Default

    'rigged the poles' is that for maypole dancing?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    Did Boris and the money boys play the brittish public for fools in one of the biggest scams in history and one of the scariest vote rigging scams of all time .
    Nah, if they were going to rig the votes, then they would have wiped the SNP off the map in Scotland too.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    Nah, if they were going to rig the votes, then they would have wiped the SNP off the map in Scotland too.
    You still don't get it . There no money to be scamed in the Scottish vote , all the mis-information pedal by the Tories had a very big helping hand from the Tories friend . GCHQ was at the centre ,knowingly or not with huge Tory media support. They used that huge machine not to stop a foriegn enemy or terrorists but to scam their own people . Many rich people are a lot richer today because of Boris and the Tories have made billions , if that doesn't speak loudly nothing will .
    Word is there's been a huge Conspriracy lead by the Tories to infiltrate the Labour Party to bring it down and the result may give some credence to that . The Labour Party haven't done themselves any favours ,but it's the relentless media assault on labour that makes you take a second look . The media have turned Boris into the Teflon man which all adds to the lies . Goes to show NEVER trust in politics or the media . It's well worth trying to read between the lines when it come to politics when huge amounts of money involved . One truth has come from this " you can fool most of the people all for the time " . Ask B .

  6. #6

    Default

    Word is there's been a huge Conspriracy….where do you hear this stuff?

    Is it your mate Alex Salmond and his Russian cronies feeding you this garbage?

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellers View Post
    I knew it wouldn't take long. I've just won a meal at the Castletown ...thank you Dozy!


    Perhaps the next wager you chould place is "How long will it be before Joanna Cherry et al rush to the courts to try and get the election result nullified (but not for SNP seats) or otherwise try to thwart Boris and the will of the UK people"

  8. #8

    Default

    Must be the wrong forum - Jokes,Humour etc would be more appropriate for this garbage.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post


    Perhaps the next wager you chould place is "How long will it be before Joanna Cherry et al rush to the courts to try and get the election result nullified (but not for SNP seats) or otherwise try to thwart Boris and the will of the UK people"
    That's a bit cynical :-)

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    You still don't get it . There no money to be scamed in the Scottish vote , all the mis-information pedal by the Tories had a very big helping hand from the Tories friend . GCHQ was at the centre ,knowingly or not with huge Tory media support. They used that huge machine not to stop a foriegn enemy or terrorists but to scam their own people . Many rich people are a lot richer today because of Boris and the Tories have made billions , if that doesn't speak loudly nothing will .
    Word is there's been a huge Conspriracy lead by the Tories to infiltrate the Labour Party to bring it down and the result may give some credence to that . The Labour Party haven't done themselves any favours ,but it's the relentless media assault on labour that makes you take a second look . The media have turned Boris into the Teflon man which all adds to the lies . Goes to show NEVER trust in politics or the media . It's well worth trying to read between the lines when it come to politics when huge amounts of money involved . One truth has come from this " you can fool most of the people all for the time " . Ask B .
    Good to see that you are full of Christmas spirit already. But maybe you should try putting some water, or lemonade in it first to tame it down a bit.

  11. #11

    Default

    Goes to show NEVER trust in politics or the media . It's well worth trying to read between the lines when it come to politics when huge amounts of money involved . One truth has come from this " you can fool most of the people all for the time "

    Yes, and that includes the SNP!

  12. #12

    Default

    Nicola is about to fool the masses again. "We have a mandate blah blah" She knows full well she would lose indy2 as things currently stand. So ask Boris knowing full well he's going to say "No"...then just blame Westminster for not letting it happen....She's then safe for another few years.

    Dominic Cummings should advise BJ to let her have indy2 and lose again....that's the end of her political career and hopefully the end of the indy nonsense for another 'generation'.

  13. #13

    Default

    Unfortunately, even if it finishes Krankies career, yet another blue face painted warrior crying "Freedom!" will fill her place, and the Neverendum will enter a new chapter. Bear in mind, the SNP was formed in 1934, which is 85 years ago, or in SNP speak, 17 generations. So her replacement will also embark on a programme of grievance politics, and will be demanding another "once in a generation" referendum in 2022. That's why its earned the Neverendum moniker.

    The SNP talk about being progressive. Progressive is when you do something, make something, find something out and then build on it. Move on. Progress. I have never seen anything as regressive as constantly wanting to turn the lock back and try the same failed thing again, especially when the level of support has not changed.

    Regressive politics is not something Scotland needs. I was surprised when yesterday I posted that video clip link in another thread of Krankie in 2013. She is saying exactly the same today as she did then. If the BBC page didn't have a date on it, you could swear it was yesterday, or 2005. Meanwhile, whats happening in Westminster is nothing like what was happening in 2013.

    Westminister has progressive policies, Hollyrood regressive ones.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •