Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: LibDems spamming

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default LibDems spamming

Has any one else been bombarded with leaflets from the LibDems? I'm not just talking about leaflets put through the door by local supporters, I mean leaflets actually addressed and sent through the post. I've lost count of how many I've had and I'm getting more than a little peed off with it.
    If at first you don't succeed...................

....erase all evidence that you even tried

Yep, loads of them, was considering voting for them but not any more. As well as the spamming the main issue that changed my mind was all the negative campaigning over Scottish Independence.
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Received several Lib Dem letters - marked them “return to sender” and sent them back.

We also have received many leaflets - but alas if they would make any difference it's to late as we have a postal vote and it went in on the day it arrived. Seriously is anyone influenced how to vote by any leaflets arriving in the letterbox.

6 leaflets and 2 letters personally addressed to me to date, the latest one from Jamie Stone. They all adorned the bottom of my recycling bin. I have issues with a Scottish based political party banging on about saving jobs in Scotland when they use English based printers to print their leaflets.

The Labour leaflet arrived today, not impressed with the errors.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	labour.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	34986

We have also had multiple copies of the same political leaflets, what a waste of money and paper.

Regarding the Lib Dems, we have voted for them for over 11 years, not again due to their policies and the obnoxious leader.