Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: How the Tories View Scotland

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How the Tories View Scotland

We are just a principality! Says it all really.

https://www.conservativehome.com/par...-scotland.html

Just in case they correct their almighty error I managed to get a screen grab as well - click to enlarge.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Conservative Home.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	34985

You have too much time on your hands. I've got a funny clip of Al Murry (the pub landlord) expressing the English view of independance. Has some swearing in it so not sure I can put a link on here......I'll read the site rules if not just google it, worth watching for a laugh....and we could all do with a break from the boring politics as it's nearly Christmas.

No swearing allowed...even on links.. just google Al Murray Scottish independance

I watched it the other day. I admit to laughing (a bit). I must say though I always preferred his Grandpa, Chic.

I think I should also acknowledge the occasion. I agree with something you said (there is a first time for everything!!) :- "we could all do with a break from the boring politics as it's nearly Christmas." . It's nearly over now thank goodness.
    Last edited by Corky Smeek; 06-Dec-19 at 16:06. Reason: correction

Don't you start agreeing with me!...next thing you'll be trying to arrange a football match on no mans land

Who would you want to referee it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post
    Actually, I've not said anything against the SNP! You find me the post where I have!
    This Corky “character” has a history of making accusations without substance, I wouldn’t hold my breath awaiting any sort of structured response or anything to back up the claim.