Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: How the mighty fall

  1. #1

    Default How the mighty fall

    Is it dozy's day off?

    I'd've expected to hear by now how the charges against Emporor Eck were trumped up falsified Tory claptrap and further proof that the only way towards a brighter future is one that doesn't contain Westminster honeytraps.

    Or is the continued silence because the wool has finally fallen from dozy's eyes and he can see the mighty Eck for the lecherous puppet master he really is?

  2. #2

    Default

    He's too busy posting claptrap on the BBC news website, same old garbage written in his own unique style, no punctuation abysmal spelling (does he not know how to use spell checker?) Looks like he hammers away at the keyboard in a real rage, with passion and hatred in equal measure. Strange thing is he uses his given name on the BBC, everyone else uses a nickname.

    Let's hope the puppetmaster drags the puppet down with him (if he is found guilty of course).

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellers View Post
    Let's hope the puppetmaster drags the puppet down with him (if he is found guilty of course).
    Amen to that!

  4. #4

    Default

    I was wondering why they were so quiet about this, if it had been one of the other partys they would have been screaming from the roof tops

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manxman View Post
    I was wondering why they were so quiet about this, if it had been one of the other partys they would have been screaming from the roof tops
    It is strange isn't it. The Caithness.Org Facebook page love to spout anti Westminster propaganda, but yesterday were strangely quite about any political news.....I wonder why....still think they should avoid politics on their Fb page. No one is going to change their political views based on Fb.

  6. #6

    Default

    It's a lot of charges isn't it? I was one of those who was truly shocked.

  7. #7

    Default

    AS was very careful about what he said...No criminality.....Almost implying, yes, sex (or attempted sex) had occurred but there was consent, therefore 'No criminality'. The person I feel sorry for is AS's poor wife, being 17 years older than him, I'm sure she expected him to 'play away' but not to allegedly assault other women. As you say shocking.
    Last edited by Goodfellers; 25-Jan-19 at 14:43. Reason: spelling

  8. #8

    Default

    The first wiff of anything anti snp and normally they'd descend like crows on newborn lambs. The fact the rabid flag wavers of this forum are still silent shows Eck's guilt. If they had even the tiniest inkling that he might be innocent they'd defend him to the hilt.

    Perhaps I'm being ungenerous, perhaps they are too busy on the beeb to notice us wee folk.

    Who wants to go and poke the pestilential slug and remind him of his duties here?

    On the other hand I could always close my eyes and type the opposite of every rational thought I have ever had. The result should match dozy's ideas and spelling perfectly.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Caithness
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Important Information from the Crown Office Procurator Fiscal Service:


    1. Once a criminal case becomes ‘live’ it is subject to the provisions of the Contempt of Court Act 1981. A case becomes ‘live’ following one of a number of legal triggers, including arrest

    2. Contempt of Court exists to protect the integrity of proceedings, preserve access to justice for victims and to secure the rights of the accused.

    3. Any published information which creates a substantial risk that the course of justice will be seriously impeded or prejudiced is contempt where a case is ‘live’.

    This means any material which could influence members of the jury in an ongoing or imminent trial is deemed as being in contempt of court and is punishable in a court of law.
    This includes:-
    a) references to someone’s previous convictions
    b) statements about a person’s character
    c) evidence seeming to link a person directly to the crime of which they have been accused
    d) other suggestions that the person is guilty
    Therefore, the above content CANNOT be posted on social media or online forums.

    4. Contempt is punishable by up to two years in prison and/or a fine.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbychic View Post
    Important Information from the Crown Office Procurator Fiscal Service:


    1. Once a criminal case becomes ‘live’ it is subject to the provisions of the Contempt of Court Act 1981. A case becomes ‘live’ following one of a number of legal triggers, including arrest

    2. Contempt of Court exists to protect the integrity of proceedings, preserve access to justice for victims and to secure the rights of the accused.

    3. Any published information which creates a substantial risk that the course of justice will be seriously impeded or prejudiced is contempt where a case is ‘live’.

    This means any material which could influence members of the jury in an ongoing or imminent trial is deemed as being in contempt of court and is punishable in a court of law.
    This includes:-
    a) references to someone’s previous convictions
    b) statements about a person’s character
    c) evidence seeming to link a person directly to the crime of which they have been accused
    d) other suggestions that the person is guilty
    Therefore, the above content CANNOT be posted on social media or online forums.

    4. Contempt is punishable by up to two years in prison and/or a fine.
    I think you will find that those of us posting on this thread are reasonably intelligent and are aware of what we can and cannot say.

    If you have read anything to the contrary, could you point it out and it can be amended or you could report offending posts. I don't really think anything posted on this provincial site would be deemed as '
    substantial risk'.
    Last edited by Goodfellers; 27-Jan-19 at 11:03.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Caithness
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Oh, you 'newborn lambs' can write what you like. If you and yer wee pals want to provoke, ridicule and insult another forum user, you just carry on. I left the playground, and calling people names, behind me many moons ago.

    The above is why facebook etc., has been quiet on the subject of AS, which appears to be baffling you all. ( and no, that does not show 'Eck's guilt' ) The '
    rabid flag wavers' just don't intend to break the law.

  12. #12

    Default

    Dear Shabbychic

    Thank you for your concern for us. If dozy was hurt by the slug comment I am sorry i wasn't ridiculing (I admit I was provoking) and in no way do I think he resembles a gastropod or any other animal/vegetable/mineral .

    I missed his posts that's all. I find them highly amusing. I was hoping the poke might draw his attention.

    Dozy's political witterings is one of the few highlights of the .org which lets face it is not the lively place it used to be.

  13. #13

    Default

    Have to say that dear dozy is not above name calling! It's one of the reasons I no longer read his posts.

  14. #14

    Default

    Dear Shabbychic.

    Still waiting to hear which posts you think are a substantial risk to any trial. also interested to know if you have any formal legal qualifications?

    Other forum users; It does appear that some in the SNP are claiming an MI5 plot or Westminster stich up. This arrest should also delay Princess Nicola from any indyref2 announcement so yet more good news! https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...salmond-arrest

    I will sit here in trepidation awaiting the imminent knock on the door from our boys in blue for daring to post this information.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Caithness
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B0wer View Post
    the .org which lets face it is not the lively place it used to be.
    Perhaps the .org is not the lively place it used to be because some of the users can at times be pretty heavy handed. Some of us are big, bad, and ugly enough to take the stick, and give as good as we get, but some are more sensitive, and are hurt easily. I don't think this is always deliberately done, but I have watched people over the years take offence and then disappear for good.


    You may also have noted that some individuals at times, go from thread to thread and section to section, commenting on everything, in a way that looks like " I own this place, and I know everything about everything, so don't mess with me." Not a good message to send, or an invitation to start new threads.


    Ganging up on people can also be a problem on here, especially in this section. It's all very well, for example, saying dozy is not above name calling too, and I don't know dozy fae Adam, but he is just one individual who always gets ganged up on.


    It would be much better if some could step back and look at what they are actually doing. Disagree with each other by all means, it wouldn't be politics if everyone agreed on everything, but maybe it could be done in an adult manner, with real discussions and with humour that can be shared rather than to mock an individual.


    I have come on here quite often to see what others think of things like brexit, (you know the thing that everybody else in the country is talking about, except on here ) or new changes in policies and things like that, and to join in a discussion, but all I ever find is SNP did this and SNP did that. Don't see many threads about any of the other parties. They don't seem to exist. Truth be told, dozy, in his own unique way, at least tries to bring up other topics, although he is always shot down in his tracks.


    Anyway, just my thoughts.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Caithness
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellers View Post

    I will sit here in trepidation awaiting the imminent knock on the door from our boys in blue for daring to post this information.
    Well I hope you have a comfy cushion while you trepidate.

    I never stated this thread caused a substantial risk to anybody. It was an explanation of why facebook was quiet about AS being innocent or guilty.

    Don't trepidate too long btw, it can cause piles.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbychic View Post
    Well I hope you have a comfy cushion while you trepidate.

    I never stated this thread caused a substantial risk to anybody. It was an explanation of why facebook was quiet about AS being innocent or guilty.

    Don't trepidate too long btw, it can cause piles.
    Thank God for that! I had planned to watch Pretty Woman this afternoon with a nice glass of something, Now I can in the safe knowledge that I will get to see the happy ending. Many thanks for your reassurances :-)

  18. #18

    Default

    I dont know why all the fuss anyway. The fat man is far too busy to attend any silly trials what with his tv showski and his new job at Holyrood as Sexual Harassment Trainer. Apparently at least 1/3 oh his former colleagues have yet to undertake the training course. https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...g-at-holyrood/

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbychic View Post
    Perhaps the .org is not the lively place it used to be because some of the users can at times be pretty heavy handed.


    If my hand was heavy I shall put it on a diet
    immediately! What do you suggest????

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Caithness
    Posts
    979

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B0wer View Post
    If my hand was heavy I shall put it on a diet immediately! What do you suggest????
    You really, really don't want me to answer that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •