Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would Spain veto Scottish membership of the EU?

Look, I don't want to get into any sort of argument with you over this but do an image search of that acronym on Google and tell me there is nothing to worry about in any of those images.

Quote Originally Posted by Corky Smeek View Post
    Look, I don't want to get into any sort of argument with you over this but do an image search of that acronym on Google and tell me there is nothing to worry about in any of those images.
    You are the one coming on here accusing me of being sectarian mate, so dont go saying you are not looking for an argument when you clearly are.
    I am quite happy to accept an apology and a retraction of your accusation then we can all move on.
    Moses the well known Sectarian bigot once wrote

Psalms 95:7 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice.

Australian sectarian bigoted band Empire of the Sun famously released a song in 2009 titled We Are The People

American sectarian bigot Iggy Pop released an album back in 2009 outrageously titled.....yup you guessed it We Are The People.
    Last edited by mi16; 09-Dec-19 at 10:30.
    W.A.T.P.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12