Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Ttrpg groups or players

Default Ttrpg groups or players

Questions like this go up every now and again and it’s about time. We have a few groups a few times a week running RPG’s with the Northern Knights on Facebook mostly D&D 5e but some Star Wars RPG and Vampire the masquerade, normally Tuesdays in Wick and Thursdays in Thurso. I’m just looking for other groups I could join (D&D) and see if there’s anyone around that would like to join our sessions either with knights or we have a separate group that runs d&d on Wednesdays?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilo View Post
    We have a few groups a few times a week running RPG’s
    Wow, these would work well on the feral geese we have up here. Having seen what they can do to a tank, the geese should be obliterated!

Which one of these characters is you Orkneycadian? Jack?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-50816678

Wouldn’t cluster bombs be more effective than RPGs?

FYI I didn’t know what the TLA RPG or the FLA TTRPG meant in this context, and I can’t answer the OP’s OQ. Soz.
    Last edited by aqua; 24-Dec-19 at 01:12.

Nah, I am well camouflaged!

Machine gun would be ideal. Surely the army could come here for some training? Live targets for live rounds? Bit of a no brainer really.