Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: dog turd

Default dog turd

I see some dog walker in Canisbay takes the time to bag hot dog turd, tie a knot in the bag then just drop it back on the side of the road, this is a disgusting habit that just pollutes the area with plastic, if you are too lazy to take it home and bin it, would it not be better to just leave it and let it degrade naturally, and hope some passing child does not put their foot in it, or catch worms from your dog, well the eyes of the village are now on you, people are watching all dog walkers who now pay the price for your filthy habit, you will be found out, stand by to be named and shamed if you are going to continue doing this

Pitchforks at the ready.....

We’re still waiting for the naming and shaming. Pray tell us. Now please!

Me thinks your only interest here is to stir the stuff, obviously a complete lack of intellect in the head, perhaps full of the stuff on the original thread,

Oh the irony. Absolutely delicious irony.

The OP has a good point though. Whats the point of bagging up and not binning? You've done half a job, and the worst half at that!

Link set as my Homepage

A potentially good point rendered ineffective by nonsense threats and petulant insults. The Orkneycadian sussed him instantly.