Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello All. I just popped in to say hi and give a wave to my old pals. It took me a bit to remember how to post a thread, but eventually it all came back.

I miss the days when we burned up the internet with our posts. Sure, many of them were ludicrous, but many of them were educational. And from it all I made some best friends for life.

Good memories are special. Thank you for those precious times we had together even though we were thousands of miles apart.

Retirement is going well. I can truly agree with the comment 'I don't know how I had time to go to work'.

Blessings my org friends and the new crop of special people who tread these boards.

Canuck

Default Hello.

Hello canuck.
    The org is very quiet these days.not the place it used to be.
    HEADWARK

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

yes I miss those days too, but with the explosion of social media, its seems the org has suffered, glad to hear retirement is going well, the org isn't the same, theres very little criac on it, but still a load of moaning,
    if it wasnt for pubs it would be tescos for us all