Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where have all the loud mouthed Tories gone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Where have all the loud mouthed Tories gone

Boris has been the gag that loud mouthed Tories didn't want in Scotland . Boris even put the Ruth Davidsons genie back in the bottle along with all the lies she spouted to fishermen and those who were blinded by false promises of a country paved with gold . "Strong and Secure " was the rally ,but that was a con and never meant to be for the masses . It was just a carpet baggers rant to get votes to keep the rich Tories in power at others expense and YES the one that couldn't swallow the Tories rant , they ran to the Tories second party and partners in crime the Lib Dems. Will we never learn.
    What an adsolute mess they're making of the whole thing and the blame is all Westminsters . How can anyone who voted Tory, Labour or Lib Dem support any of them ever again . Its with a heavy heart but the time has come to look forward and shape the future that makes a diffidence to the many and not the few.
    Time for Change .

Just need the opposition to 'allow' an election. What are they scared of, if they win they can do what they like re Brexit. If they lose then they know Boris will change any law made regarding Brexit and he will take us out without a deal. There are a huge number of disgruntled 'leave' voters who back Boris...me included.

Good on you ,freedom comes to those who will stand up and speak up . Funny thing is that there seems to be a hell of a lot of folk that voted remain ,that now back leave . It's like telling those England supporters ( oh whatever sport) to put on a Germany jersey or France top. I don't see many happy to change just because the others won , do you ? .
    Strange thing is that the back room secret deals done between the Tories and the Lib Dems to capture votes from both sides of the split Labour Party . Tories in the Blue (Brexit ) corner, Labour in the Red ( don't know) corner and the Lib Dems playing referee ( taken a bung from the Tories) with the bell , just to be safe. Now that's dirty tactics .

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellers View Post
    Just need the opposition to 'allow' an election. What are they scared of, if they win they can do what they like re Brexit. If they lose then they know Boris will change any law made regarding Brexit and he will take us out without a deal. There are a huge number of disgruntled 'leave' voters who back Boris...me included.
    I think Boris should ask the eu for a 1 day extension he will be abiding with the law then
    Last edited by Atherston; 07-Sep-19 at 20:59.

I think, like Baldrick , Boris has a cunning plan! Interesting to see what it might be......maybe go off sick just before flight to Brussels, note from Dr excusing him for two weeks....

Five years ago I was an ardent unionist; since then I've seen the light. It's time to dissolve this toxic union and become a normal country, an independent country. Once we've accomplished that we can elect a government of whatever shade we want.
    'We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike.'
    Maya Angelou

I've said it before, I still am a unionist, if the SNP dropped the idea of rejoining the EU and wanted Scotland to be TRULY independant, then I may change my view. Luckily I do still have access to an address in England for all my savings and bank accounts should the worst happen. No way do I want anything to do with the Euro.

My brother lives in Portugal working for a large US company and is paid in Euros, he opened an account in Germany so only gets paid in German Euros, apparently each member country has its own euro and if Europe collapsed your Euros would be converted into currency dictated by the serial number (cash). He doesn't want Portugesse currency he wants the Mark. That tells me a lot about Europe. BTW he's an accountant

Why, after shouting so much about needing to be in parliament, "scrutinising the government", are MPs either,

*Still on their seaside jollies
    *Posturing on national radio (Jeremy Vine) and not in the chamber
    *Bawling at each other like bairns.

Wheres the so called scrutiny?

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    Wheres the so called scrutiny?
    Watching it right now on BBC Parliament.
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

And they rapidly disappeared like snow off a dyke as the evening progressed. Shameful. They shout that they want to be in Parliament to scrutinise the government, then they clear off home (or to the pub) early in case someone asks them to support an early election. Bunch of big Jessies.

The Tories are a lot of angry misogynist men backed up by subservient women that feel they need to be just as rotten to get noticed. For those unionist that don't see that as dangerous ,it says more about their morels .

The sooner we get the hell out of the broken U.K. the better and safer we'll all be .

Misogynist. Hmmm, what does that mean again? Wheres that thesaurus.....

Ah yes, is that what Alex Salmond is alleged to have "committed" or was that just alleged sexual offences?

Yet again the Tory flag wavers cover the selves with THAT label without even knowing how other will see or make of it .

Alex Salmond ain't the Prime Minister or the loud mouthed Westminster Jester. Rotten Boris is covering himself with the badges of stupidly ,with his foulmouth rantations and statement are signs of a tinpot dictator and the sociopath he really is . Salmond ain't been found guilty "YET " and for that we'll have to wait and see. How needs a North Korean dictator when we have ( Boris) one for our own , Trumps new " mini me " more clowns than clones. These type of people put us all in danger for years to come .
    The Tories may be neck deep in Russian money and more than willing to do their bidding to breakup the EU ,just look at how things are turning out . Who in their right mind would do what they are doing. Strange thing is that their doing it in your name . They point the finger and say " they voted for IT so it's not my fault" . Crazy or what . So don't blame folk when they point at you if it goes wrong . No one voted for this.

Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    Alex Salmond ain't been found guilty "YET " and for that we'll have to wait and see.
    Oh, for a decent Scottish justice system. We used to have one till the seperatists got their hands on it. When one of their own wants to make use of it, the Court of Session seems to be ready and available at short notice. Meanwhile, an alleged multiple rapist remains on the loose.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...iness-49842583

No wonder we live in the highest taxed part of the UK. £140 million wasted on failed central belt investments.

The sooner we get out of broken Scotland the better.

Let's use the SNP to get Independence and then we'll have general election and we can have any shade of government we want, free of the mess that is Westminster.
    'We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike.'
    Maya Angelou

Hmmm, why would Scotland want independance? Aside from actually voting against it, the seperatists keep telling us that remaining with your union parters is by far and away the best option. They keep telling us that attempts to leave a union are a "fiasco".

Sturgon recons SNP are ready for an election and would welcome one but Westminster SNP voted against an early election? Ditto labour. Now they want to have a coup and install a caretaker labour goverment.

Smells to me like they don't believe they could win an election to scared that lib dems will waltz in. At least the lib dems are honest about their motives.

SNP are completely baffling about their motives.

One the one hand "We want to be in a union with our biggest trading partner. We want to be goverened from afar and told how its going to be. We want to have laws synchronised across the union"

then, in the same breath, on the other hand. "We don't want to be in a union with our biggest trading parnter. We want to govern ourselves and make our own decisions. We want our own laws"

Baffled?

It's not rocket science , Scotland can choose to trade with England or the EU on a level footing as an Independent country and not as a subservient partner over the CONTROL of the large member of that dated Union . If you where under the total control of your partner , they controlled everything except what went on at home . All the money and decisions were theirs and theirs alone ,who you could speak to and visit ,the when and where . Would you stay , I don't think so and you shouldn't . Choice and freedom are a right ,not an option given to you by others . Let Scotland choose on an equal footing and not from her knees with cap in hand .

the Lib Dems have always been the Tories rent boys ,history teaches us that lesson .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast