Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Farrier recommendation

Default Farrier recommendation

I have been let down by my farrier and whilst appreciating this is the busiest time of the year I really need a farrier for my Shetland Pony . The pony suffers from laminitis and needs regular foot trims He is now three weeks overdue. Please pm with any suggestions I would be very grateful !

Hi.you probably have someone now, but if you have anyone nearby with horses you could maybe try and get your pony done when they have farrier.

Keith Hedley - 01549 421 234. Based further South, but the guys come up regularly. I'm no expert on farrier-ship (is that a word!), but what does impress me is that messages are promptly returned, and firm bookings are taken and kept. In other words, it is a well-run, customer-centred business: a rare treat! And the ponies are happy enough...

Thank you everyone for messages and PM's- much appreciated Hopefully I will have a reliable farrier very soon !