Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: OPEN MIC: blackstairs lounge: wick: friday: june 15: 9pm

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Quote Originally Posted by convenient allegory View Post
    Heyo! I'd like to invite you to an...

Open Mic nite at the Blackstairs Lounge on FRIDAY, June 15th, starting roundbouts 9pm.
    YEEHAW, wonder if the rapper will come????

1st person to tell me about the rapper was Leslie Riddoch.............no kidding. Current affairs on BBC scotland isn't a patch without her

anyway what's that got to do with an open mic???? maybe she'll turn up & do a stint.

Quote Originally Posted by convenient allegory View Post
    Heyo! I'd like to invite you to an...

Open Mic nite at the Blackstairs Lounge on FRIDAY, June 15th, starting roundbouts 9pm.
    This sort of thing needs supporting as a means for the younger musician to gain experience in front of an audience. Try and make it all you young dudes and dudettes in the Royal B of Wick.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

went up a look last ngt for a few choons, banter was good but i think the town on the whole was pretty dead last night...

is this goin to be a regular thing? i think its a good concept and if the word gets spread and a few more folk came in it would take off...

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

I planned a look but 1/2 an acoustic jam happened instead. Wasn't packed out either although it was far from empty

did many others come in for a play????.....