Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Local Information Enquiry

Default Local Information Enquiry

Does anyone know who, or is able to put me in contact with, the person who owns the land immediately adjacent to Halberry Head/Castle site (Mid-Clyth)? There is a wee house just there along the A99...do they own the small field between the house and the cliffs?

Why I'm asking: I have a B&B guest from the USA booked for mid-May whose family are Jamison/Gunn, and he is bringing his deceased auntie's ashes to scatter. He doesnt say in his email just why he has chosen that particular spot (other than the old castle was a Gunn stronghold), but he has all the proper paperwork, and just needs the landowner's permission, which he would prefer to have ahead of his arrival.

I dont want to embarrass anybody by having their information posted publically, so replies by PM are probably best! Or, if someone knows them and can give them a heads-up to contact me, that would work, too. But a name, address, and/or email, or phone number to put this man in touch would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!
    Last edited by Elenna; 03-Apr-19 at 08:13.
    The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea. ~Isak Dinesen

you should easily be able to find this out yourself on the .gov.uk land registry site.
    Private Electronic Workshop in Wick - send us a PM
    **WE NOW DO REPAIRS AND CRACKED SCREENS ON MANY PHONES & TABLETS**
    PC virus/ransomware/data recovery/repair & service
    also Private marine & CB/Amateur radio repairs