Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Has Theresa May acted in concert with the EU against the interests of the U.K. N

Default Has Theresa May acted in concert with the EU against the interests of the U.K. N

The PM stated that her deal is the only deal ,this is the person that said "I need to play my cards close to my chest " but she was dealing with the EU and saying NOTHING to the people of the U.K. . She hell bent on her deal ,a deal that suits the EU and has been told twice that " we in the UK don't what your deal " . So who is she working for ?
    The Brexit paper only stated " STAY or LEAVE" there was nothing about deals ,but yet the Tories still say "we are for filling the will of the people " well that's just a crock " .
    Tories also stated " we will always stand by and carry out the will of the people" , so just get on with it Pull the pin and leave with no deal or stay . Its now more about the Tories keeping their jobs staying in power . When will the people wake up to that Westminster is run for the rich , by the rich to keep them rich .

Is TRUMP and Theresa May related or male and female clones gone wrong .
    Last edited by dozy; 21-Mar-19 at 20:37.

Agreed. We should have left two years ago, all deals would now be done and business would know what they were dealing with and life would go on.

The next general election is going to be very interesting, who the heck do we trust now? All politicians are self serving and mainly thinking about their own future, Kinnock and the EU is a good example. We need a new party to actually represent 'normal' hard working people.

I can't believe my ears but Dozy you are right! You have hit the nail on the head Mrs May is screwing the country. Lets leave with No-deal. If we don't I'm declaring my wee patch of Caithness a micro-nation. Anyone wishing to use my place as a tax haven can become a citizen in exchange for supplies of chocolate, cheese and Old Pulteny :-)

As for who do we vote for I'm spoiling my ballot. If you don't vote they assume you are happy with whoever wins but they have to count the spoiled ballot papers. If "none of the above" gets more votes than any one else I believe you have to rerun the election.