Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: May's Downing Street address proves the Lunitics are running the asylum .

Default May's Downing Street address proves the Lunitics are running the asylum .

The grand goddess of unionism has now told us it's her way or no way. I thought abuse and bullying was criminal offences .

I saw this and thought you might appreciate it Dozy :-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nh.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	34466

Its Number 10 Downing Street, London.Postcode is SW1A 2AA. A bit late sending your Valentine ?

P[QUOTE=Goodfellers;1183691]I saw this and thought you might appreciate it Dozy :-)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nh.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	34466[/QUOTE

No doubt Jackson Carlow and Ruth Davidson will the handing out the tee-shirts with this new party logo . They can start with the fisherman in Moray that voted for the Tories . Britain is like the Titanic ,the rich don't care if the rest are drowning as their in the lifeboats . Pity the unionist can't see passed the Fear that their rich Masters and so called friend keep them in ,servants will never be equals . That's why Scotland will never be heard. Abuse and discrimination comes in many forms and Westminster in the biggest .

The homeless is so far down the list you'll need a longer piece on paper .

dozy what do you know about fisherman and what they are thinking left to the snp . liberal. labour we would not be leaving the eu at least we may get some say in who gets to catch the fish in our waters