Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: flowers in my garden

Default flowers in my garden

Im still practising with the new camera.. these are lucky to survive as 3 spaniels were chsing a rabbit in my garden the other day and I think its still under the shed.!

Beautiful, what is the blue one?? It's really pretty.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

Lovely pics Jean what do you call the aqualegia,,"Granny's Bonnets" or "Blue Bonnets?" I of my favourite flowers although saddly mine have bloomed and are now seeding.

beautiful photos, isn't that purple columbine?

ah right, aqualegia is the posh word for it and granny's bonnet is the common term. I always call it columbine.
    Last edited by sassylass; 09-Jun-07 at 18:13.

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

Thumbs up

Gorgeous pics, Jean! Keep 'em coming, please!
    I am living for today, always remembering yesterday, and looking forward to tomorrow!

lovely Jean.
    They break our legs and we say "thank you" when they offer us crutches!!!

my mum calls them colombines or grannies bonnets. I like them as they are so colourful and easy to grow.as I have 3 spaniels they get a bit squished at times!