Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The Howling Gales

Wink The Howling Gales

What ever happened to the band the Holing Gales ? or was it the Howlin Gales, me and the wife were luck to see then twice in the Newmarket in Thurso whilst on holiday.

The Howlin' Gaels, are still on the go, they are rehearsing and writing just now and they do have gigs lined up for the future and are ready to play again in Thurso at the Y-Not soon, date to be announced, you can check the official website for regular updates of gigs and music. A new recording will be online soon of original material

http://www.howlingaels.co.uk

14th July - Portmahomack Festival
    7th September - Hootananys, Inverness
    8th September - Gellions, Inverness

there will be gigs happening before that, will be announced on the website.

Wink

Cheers jeemag, I will have a we look at that you just never know I my get to see them again. BY the way you dont know if there is an AC/DC tribute band in caithness?

Quote Originally Posted by Innes View Post
    Cheers jeemag, I will have a we look at that you just never know I my get to see them again. BY the way you dont know if there is an AC/DC tribute band in caithness?
    Hmm I don't know, ask in the Music sections, the last time I heard an AC/DC tribute band was Bons Balls at the Ault na main Inn, long time ago.