Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Sturgeon refers herself to standards panel over Salmond case

Default Sturgeon refers herself to standards panel over Salmond case

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-46856934

Ms Sturgeon continued: "The fact remains that at the centre of this issue are two women whose complaints
    could
    not be swept under the carpet.

Did she mean '
    SHOULD
    not be swept under the carpet' Or did Alex try to persuade her to 'get rid of the problem'

Now that we have heard all the allegations of what went on in Bute House, perhaps its time that the whole Scottish Government went under the microscope. Salmond seems to have been neglecting the duties of Scottish Government by allegedly being a bad boy in Bute House, and other places. Krankies own constituency is a disgrace, due to her neglect of her constituents, as she is too busy campaigning in an election she isn't even standing in, and banging the indyref2 drum.

Look who has been found to be lying most often. It's the Tories. Surprise, surprise.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liesandtruth.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	34968

And don't get me started on the Lib Dems.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...sible-leaflets

Quote Originally Posted by Corky Smeek View Post
    Look who has been found to be lying most often. It's the Tories. Surprise, surprise.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liesandtruth.JPG 
Views:	93 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	34968
    Your assertion to not respond to any of my posts seems to have been rather short lived.

I always find it remarkable how self-absorbed some people can be. Imagine being so utterly convinced of your own self worth that you think because someone posts on a thread (started by a third party) that they are responding to you and not to the subject matter of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Corky Smeek View Post
    Your utterly disgusting and misogynist rhetoric means that until you moderate your tone and return to a civilised level of discourse I shall not legitimise your ranting by responding to any of them in this thread or any other.
    Your words, not mine..... I just find it a bit peculiar that if you were responding to the OP, that it took you more than 11 months to do so. But less than 50 minutes after the SP (second poster).....

What would make it clearer is if, when responding to the >11 month posts rather than the <50 minutes posts, if you used the "Reply with Quote" function. That should clear up any ambiguity, and we'll know for sure who you are replying to.