Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Driveway tarmac / concrete / resin advice

Default Driveway tarmac / concrete / resin advice

Wondering if anybody has had a driveway finished recently in any of the above ways? Or even block paving?

Who does these things up here, and what are the rough costs for each per square meter.

Thinking about having some large areas done, somewhere between 150 and 350 square metres worth.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Thursolad; 09-Oct-18 at 23:35.

i did a 140sqm drive a good few years back, laid it myself, wasnt difficult
    But was time consuming
    W.A.T.P.

In what? Tar?

I don't have the means or ability to do it myself, I'm worried it's the time consuming part that will make it expensive.
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; Nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

- Charles de Gaulle

Contact Caithness Contractors if you Google them. Their work is good and fairly priced

Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    In what? Tar?

I don't have the means or ability to do it myself, I'm worried it's the time consuming part that will make it expensive.
    Was done in monoblock, either way if you use contractors it will not be cheap, I was quoted £11k for 140sqm in tar about 10 years ago, probably be the guts of £15k now
    W.A.T.P.

Give me a call on 07788885114 if youd like a quote thanks