Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Paranormal investigator

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Paranormal investigator

If you experience thing you can’t explain like knocking or what sounds like footsteps things being moved and shadows or light annomilys you see out the corner of your eye, and perhaps you are scared then call me on 07450225545 this is not a joke I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by branwyn View Post
    If you experience thing you can’t explain like knocking or what sounds like footsteps things being moved and shadows or light annomilys you see out the corner of your eye, and perhaps you are scared then call me on 07450225545 this is not a joke I can help.
    Or just call these folks as they are supposed to be good

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by branwyn View Post
    Is your specific area of expertise praying on peoples fears and misconceptions of how our minds work in order to relieve them of cash to further furnish your own lifestyle?

You are worse than the cold callers that target the elderly. Sickening.

I don’t charge any fee what so ever for this service it’s totally free

Until you've roped them in aye?

Or are you just as delusional?

No can’t you read I said it’s free end of.

Awful defensive there, any reason why?

Wait, I'll ask my spirit guide.........

Big Mac I’m not a psychic or a medium I don’t tell people I can speak to their passed loved one I can’t do that but what I can do is, if someone tells me they’re having unexplained noises I can go round and check it out and see what’s going on 90 percent or more is natural noises so I can put their mind at ease and I do so free of charge .