Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Paranormal investigator

Default Paranormal investigator

If you experience thing you can’t explain like knocking or what sounds like footsteps things being moved and shadows or light annomilys you see out the corner of your eye, and perhaps you are scared then call me on 07450225545 this is not a joke I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by branwyn View Post
    If you experience thing you can’t explain like knocking or what sounds like footsteps things being moved and shadows or light annomilys you see out the corner of your eye, and perhaps you are scared then call me on 07450225545 this is not a joke I can help.
    Or just call these folks as they are supposed to be good

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Is your specific area of expertise praying on peoples fears and misconceptions of how our minds work in order to relieve them of cash to further furnish your own lifestyle?

You are worse than the cold callers that target the elderly. Sickening.

I don’t charge any fee what so ever for this service it’s totally free

Until you've roped them in aye?

Or are you just as delusional?

No can’t you read I said it’s free end of.

Awful defensive there, any reason why?

Wait, I'll ask my spirit guide.........

Yes perhaps you should, maybe you shouldn’t dismiss things you may not know much about try a little research before you call it rubbish, some people do experience paranormal activity it’s not as rare as you might think.

why is it that when someone posts a thread that others dont understand they automatically revert to childish remarks, if you cant be civil to other posters then keep your smart ass remarks to yourself, Branwyn is offering a service if you dont agree or dont want or need help then pass by simple.

Thank you for that little miss breezy breeks it’s nice to know some people agree with me,

I just dont have time for chidishness, I dont know why some folk feel the need to try and belittle others, other than to try and make them feel good about themselves.

I agree I know my service might sound a bit out there but people do experience paranormal activity I’m just giving them someone to talk to and I can help them with their problem.

Branwyn - Please help me. After I went to bed last night, I saw lights through the curtains. They were white, and moving. Then they turned red. They suddenly got brighter red, then suddenly dimmer red again. Then the red lights slowly faded away. I heard a sort of enginely noise throughout. Quiet at first, getting louder, then fading away again.

I never slept all night after that.

Any ideas? I don't want to go to bed tonight, I am so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    Branwyn - Please help me. After I went to bed last night, I saw lights through the curtains. They were white, and moving. Then they turned red. They suddenly got brighter red, then suddenly dimmer red again. Then the red lights slowly faded away. I heard a sort of enginely noise throughout. Quiet at first, getting louder, then fading away again.

I never slept all night after that.

Any ideas? I don't want to go to bed tonight, I am so scared.

MMMM very spooky that as it almost sounds like Cars passing your window. Now I wonder what really caused the lights and sound. perhaps it was a departed spirt that had died in a hitand run. Spooky.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

I normally like to have a bit of a joke on this board, but not this time. Over the years I have lost five dogs (died...not lost) The remaining dog in the house (always have two dogs) looks up into the corner of the front room and just stares, sometimes hackles go up. Over thirty years this has happened evert time a dog leaves me. It only lasts a day or two. One of my dogs used her nose to turn on a touch lamp, the day after she died the lamp kept turning itself on, I spoke to her (the passed dog) and it stopped....freaked me out.

I am a normal person who would scoff at this sort of thing.....until something weird happens personally then you do start to wonder a bit.

I think it’s quite rare for an animal energy to cause you any concern if you spoke to your pet and it stopped I think that’s all the dog wanted just to be acknowledged and to know you haven’t forgotten her if thing get worse you can phone me and I will come round and check it out for you.

It’s just a car passing your window no need to worry my loon sleep tight.

Because with the tiniest bit of curiosity and the use of google you can quite easily discover why this is BS and why some people use it to manipulate peoples beliefs in order to part them with cash.

It is disgusting human behaviour and all too often used to capitalise on peoples grief.

Branwyn, maybe you truly believe this stuff, and fair play to you if you do. But if you've done enough research into how your devices are actually made and what they actually pick up on you'll find out you've either been conned or you know exactly what you are doing.

I'm forever cynical.

Big Mac I’m not a psychic or a medium I don’t tell people I can speak to their passed loved one I can’t do that but what I can do is, if someone tells me they’re having unexplained noises I can go round and check it out and see what’s going on 90 percent or more is natural noises so I can put their mind at ease and I do so free of charge .

It’s just a car passing your window no need to worry my loon sleep tight.
    Thanks very much for that Branwyn. So there is a logical explanation for the things you mention after all? Thats great, I have new confidence!!!!!! It turns out that the knocking I heard was the postman. Was only looking for a signature for a parcel.

The footsteps turned out to be the cat with its plaster cast on coming down the lobby - Must pay more attention when reversing the dungspreader......

Me thinking that the 1/2" spanner had mysteriously been moved was resolved when I minded on it was me, when I needed it to bleed the injectors on the 35.

And that funny apparition in the bedroom, that didn't show up the mirror has been put down to a particularly strong batch of home brew. I really must decide if we are adding sugar in kilos, pounds or hundredweights......

You really have set my mind to rest. I honestly thought this house must be built on a graveyard. Now I know better!

Cheers Branwyn!