Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: FarNorth Dancefest Nov 2018

Default FarNorth Dancefest Nov 2018

A chance to try some Argentine Tango, Lindy Hop, Cuban Salsa or Sequence Dance (Ballroom) with some teachers who are coming up from the Inverness area. Do you want to have a shot at dancing but feel a bit unsure of coming to a local class in case you don’t enjoy it and feel bad at not continuing? This would suit you as a trial. Or maybe you want to try out dancing but your partner is not up for it. Well, each session is just 90 minutes and £12, that is not much to give up to allow your partner to tick something off their wish list and you never know, you might enjoy it!
    The programme is set up so that there are 3 sessions in each dance type on Saturday and 2 sessions on Sunday so you can fit something in at nearly any time of day. Each dance type will be in one venue so if you like it you can just stay on and have another workshop. If you want to try them all, you can just nip off to another venue and try another style, it is that simple.
    Why not get in touch or take a look at our programme on our FarNorth Dancefest page? We would suggest that you book a space as our Latin and Ballroom classes are already closed as they are full, but if Ballroom is what you want to do, the Sequence class would be good for you.
    Also, Thurso, Come Dancing will be offering free taster sessions and classes in October – so watch out for them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Posterhqdarkfbsymbol.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	34101If you have a group of friends you can meet on a Saturday or Sunday, why not go together for a wee dance lesson with some giggles to Salsa or Lindy Hop for a wee 1.5 hour session, then off for lunch - that is my plan!

I have been asked to post the programme for the weekend showing the sessions available. Sorry about those of you interested in Ballroom and Latin but those classes are all full. I am holding FREE session in our weekly classes though - on the 30th Oct and 6th Nov you can try Waltz and Quickstep and on the 1st and 8th of Nov you can try Cha Cha and Samba. Watch Thurso, Come Dancing facebook page or our page on the Org and our website for details. Come and have a go!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Programme with update.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	34109

How the devil are you supposed to circle your choices on the above JPG?

This is just the programme for the event. The booking form can be emailed to you if you contact me on farnorthdancefest@gmail.com
    Look forward to seeing you!