Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Piano / Keyboard Lessons Wanted

Default Piano / Keyboard Lessons Wanted

Anyone out there take lessons for children/teenagers ?

Wick area

PM me

regards
    I kent his faither

Hi Camra, I tried to PM you as requested but the forum informs me that your PM box is full – I hope you don't mind if I reply here.

Just wondering if you have found someone. If so, please skip over the following paragraphs! If not, I am currently available to take on new piano/keyboard pupils.

I started keyboard lessons at age 5 with Addie Harper Jnr, and later took extra piano lessons from Ruth Ferguson. I have been teaching music for 10+ years, with 20+ years public performance experience. This includes many musical genres: from classical, to 60s rock, current pop chart songs, and traditional Scottish. I have been the musical director at the Wick Players since 2015, which requires a lot of musical arrangement, teaching, recording and performing. I play in several bands, including The Addie Harper Band, The North Coast Fiddlers and Doon Major, as well as providing some of the accompaniment at the Wick Accordion and Fiddle Club and the Caithness Music Festival. I tutor regularly for Fèis Ghallaibh and Fèis Chataibh, and for Fèis Rois who send tutors to most of the primary schools in Caithness. I coach the young trad band Na Caileagan, who have recently become a popular choice for concerts and cèilidh dances.

With this range of experience, I am comfortable teaching pupils of all ages and abilities. I am able to give my pupils the opportunity to gain experience in public performance in a number of settings.

Contact details are all on my site – rsmts.com
    Please do get in touch if you have any enquiries. My preference an email to rs@rsmts.com or a text or WhatsApp to my mobile number. I always return phone calls, but cannot always answer them immediately if I am teaching or playing.

Thanks for your time!
    Last edited by ceol; 27-Jul-19 at 04:15.