Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Did you start Wick High in 1988?

Default Did you start Wick High in 1988?

Anyone thought of a Reunion?

Since we are all going to be 30 in 2006/2007

Was on Friends Reunited and it just made me think!

I dont want to hit the 30 stage.

I started high school then i think....getting too old to remember..lol

I think it would be a good night.

Cheers
    Paul

You'd need to get a list of names - think i started about that time??????

Hi Katie,

Yep you definately started the high school in 1988, as I should know !!

I was waiting to see what kind of response I would get here first before taking things further and organising a reunion!

So anyone else who started in 1988 let us know if you are interested in a reunion.

Then we can decide from there!

Who are you????

Sent you a PM Katie!

Anybody else interested in the Reunion?

franny Guest

i started high school in 1988, a reunion would be a good crack, dunno about turning 30 though

Wick has a high school reunion every week - in the Waterfront.

I started Wick High in 1988 as well. I think it would be a good idea. Never mind turning 30 I am already there have been since March. I think I know who Katie and Franny are but not sure about the rest.

Talking

I started wick high in 1988.
    Reunion would be a good laugh.
    Im up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonboots View Post
    I dont want to hit the 30 stage.

I started high school then i think....getting too old to remember..lol

I think it would be a good night.

Cheers
    Paul
    you wish you were 30

can't remember when started high school but am 30

Default Did anyone start Wick High in 1989, after Keiss Primary?

Hi there,

I am having an attack of nostalgia, it looks like I am too late, did you organise the reunion in the end? I was due to leave Keiss Primary in 1989 I think...and I would have ended up in Wick High School that year had I not left to live abroad with my family. Am just wondering if anyone was in Primary 5 at Keiss Primary in 1987-1988? Some of the people in my class were Lyndsay Bain, Fiona Mackay, Fiona Smith, Corinne, Neil Nethercott (headmaster's son) and Jill Dunnet. Some other people I remember are Keith and Gordon Dunnet, I think one of them was in my class. If anyone knows Jill Dunnet or Lyndsay Bain I would love to get in touch with either of them. I know its a long shot, but it would be nice to know what became of everyone. If you want to know who I am, send me a PM and I'll reply!

fairly sure i was there for some 88 you should post a list of names or at least a few of the more memorable characters you remember to see if you can jog a memory or maybe they are like myself and the hamster fell off the wheel along time ago

Quote Originally Posted by MB1 View Post
    Hi there,

I am having an attack of nostalgia, it looks like I am too late, did you organise the reunion in the end? I was due to leave Keiss Primary in 1989 I think...and I would have ended up in Wick High School that year had I not left to live abroad with my family. Am just wondering if anyone was in Primary 5 at Keiss Primary in 1987-1988? Some of the people in my class were Lyndsay Bain, Fiona Mackay, Fiona Smith, Corinne, Neil Nethercott (headmaster's son) and Jill Dunnet. Some other people I remember are Keith and Gordon Dunnet, I think one of them was in my class. If anyone knows Jill Dunnet or Lyndsay Bain I would love to get in touch with either of them. I know its a long shot, but it would be nice to know what became of everyone. If you want to know who I am, send me a PM and I'll reply!
    I just read this post - I know these people - I was in the same year as Lindsay, Fiona, Sally, Coralie etc....will PM you!
    Behold the turtle - he only ever gets anywhere by sticking his neck out...

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    Wick has a high school reunion every week - in the Waterfront.
    Shouldnt that be a primary school reunion?
    Cmey e Scorries

Quote Originally Posted by MB1 View Post
    Hi there,

gordon dunnet is my fiance!
    therefore keith is my brother in law and jill is their auntie!!
    Everyone is a genius,
    but if you judge a fish
    on its ability to climb a tree,
    it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.....