Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Bits and pieces !

Default Bits and pieces !

We have a couple of boxes of '' bits and pieces '' free to good home ! ( Had a clear out of kitchen cupboards as space needed ! )
    Contains microwave egg poacher, wine cooler, pickling jars, popcorn maker ,water filter jug ,spice rack and jars and many more useful bits and pieces.
    Needs to be collected ASAP from Roster area ( Near Lybster ) Please pm if interested

Quote Originally Posted by dousslesh View Post
    We have a couple of boxes of '' bits and pieces '' free to good home ! ( Had a clear out of kitchen cupboards as space needed ! )
    Contains microwave egg poacher, wine cooler, pickling jars, popcorn maker ,water filter jug ,spice rack and jars and many more useful bits and pieces.
    Needs to be collected ASAP from Roster area ( Near Lybster ) Please pm if interested
    hiya am very intent in all your stuff have you got a phone number or adress so i can pick up thanks

Sorry just seen your reply as I was only checking for Pm's . Had already received messages and found a home for all the stuff but will let you now if there is any more when I have the next clear out. Thanks again