Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lifts on most Fridays

Wink Lifts on most Fridays

I can drop people off from Wick to places on the way to Dundee on most Fridays. Leave Wick at 1630 and go all the way to Dundee. Just testing the water here to see how much people would benefit from this. Of course diesel money would be needed but a lot less than a taxi

Friday The 3rd I can start this. A lift back to Wick may be possible on the Sunday but really it would just be lucky depending where I am At the time.

Hi there, I might be interested in a lift to Dundee in the future. I'm thinking of maybe late November time. It wouldn't be on a regular basis, more like an occasional holiday visit to the auld toon of my birth! The return journey might be at a convenient time to both of us, or I could make other arrangements. Let me know what you think of the idea.
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

Yeah I'll most likely be gong down every friday and returning from dundee every Sunday I suspect 1430 roughly

Sounds like a plan. I'll get in touch nearer the time if that's ok with you?
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing