Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Oilfield - Prudhoe Bay

Default Oilfield - Prudhoe Bay

Big Rig Driving down the main street of Deadhorse, Prudhoe Bay.....
    Last edited by cullbucket; 03-Jun-07 at 02:19.
    In mitigation Mr Bruce de Wert said his client had been drinking and could remember little of the incident.

Red face

Did they get through Bridge Street ok?

Holy smokes I'd hate to try driving that thing after a case of beer. It'd be hard to concentrate with all those ugly Ford trucks around, get some Chevvies up there in the north

Nice Photo, take some more!

Most folk on the BP side have Fords and Conoco use Chevvys, but nobody is using Dodges - like the Ram 1500 I have at home.... cant say I think much of the fords after driving them every day.... have you got a pickup mr jeemag?
    Last edited by cullbucket; 05-Jun-07 at 18:36.
    In mitigation Mr Bruce de Wert said his client had been drinking and could remember little of the incident.

Heres a picture of my pride and joy....summer and winter

I like Dodges, I have a wee Chevy S10, I always fancied a Dakota though. My wife has a Ford/Mercury and its a piece of poop, cost more in repairs than its worth.

Thats what I'm talkin aboot....
    I was lookin for a wee truck but this one snuck up on me and I couldna resist it....those wee "chicken wing" doors are rubbish tho....