Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Free outdoor children's things

Default Free outdoor children's things

Tired of seeing these sitting about now children have outgrown so - collection of pop-up tents which are great fun plus collection of tennis rackets (mainly plastic) and balls. Various other kids' stuff. Could deliver but probably best to see. PM or 07748 598013
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Update - only intermittent mobile signal at home as work being done on Olrig mobile mast so probably best to PM for now. Tried to call person who texted earlier (when I was in Thurso) from my landline but their mobile is engaged. Will keep trying.

Pop-up tents now gone. Other stuff still available and mobile signal seems to be restored.

Hi what else have you got I've my grandchildren coming up next week as 4 year old and 9 year old if you have anything suitable for that age group x

Sorry, just seen this so hope it's not too late. Tennis rackets etc as in OP plus drawing materials. Probably best now to phone me and come have a look. You could bring them !

Sorry just got your message been hectic with grandkids up they've gone back home now but thanks anyway x