Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lidl compost 40l bags

Thumbs down Lidl compost 40l bags

If you have purchased any 40l bags of compost from Lidl, take care I have found two shards of glass, one pointed shard of hard plastic, other bits of plastic. two bits of wire one feels like spring steel with a sharp end. TAKE CARE.
    I thought compost was supposed to be biodegradable???

There's another thread on here where folk are debating the demise of services and facilities, and where "value for money" is discussed. This is just another example. As they say, pay peanuts, get monkeys.

Aside from that, the tree huggers want any kind of peaty stuff banned from compost anyway, as we are apparantly down to our last 5.2 trillion cubic yards of the stuff. I believe what you are seeing are examples of recycling.

I think you will find the other thread discusses a product advertised locally for circa £200 could be found online for £99 inclusive of delivery, the exact same product from the exact same manufacturer.
    This thread is about a substandard product and a warning to others to be vigilant.
    W.A.T.P.

Correct mi16, will be contacting customer services