Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grove Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2 View Post
    Nowt wrong with covers Moncur. J Fats band have been known recently to have played in public for more than eight hours. About a half of that performance was original and I always get requests for my own songs more than for covers. I play to please my audience not my ego. I wonder how many of the so-called original bands locally can play more than one set of original material. We have about 80 originals which we play as and if the occasion warrants it.
    So, keep on playing covers of Bones's songs as you seem to be getting a fair number of gigs which is more than can be said for the four gigs a year bands.
    Cheers dude, Yeah all the members of Duress wish that we could play more gigs, however work commitments often get in the way. Not to mention the lack of rehearsal time & space available to us (we can only jam in the nice peoples place on the weekends and thats if none of us are working shifts that weekend).

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    I am not real... I am indeed, unreal, thanks for asking

Wishing to play guitar in a cover band? If I wanted to do that, surely I'd join the cover machine that is... the J.Fats band?
    yip we cover J. Fats's songs & some of my own....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12