Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Free to good home

Default Free to good home

Cockerel free to a good home.

We have 2 cockerels but need to split them up due to fighting so one must go.
    If you are interested please post us.
    Please note we can not deliver so you would need to collect.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	VCRB3988.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	33580

Can you have it plucked prior to collection?

Is your cockerel still available or has it been curried already?
    W.A.T.P.

mi16 - I'm very curious to know as to whether you were born an ignorant human being, or if you practice it daily?

Be it the latter, then you must lead an extremely, boring, self-centred life. It must be also, very tiring for you to think up, the most childish/idiotic/stupid/hurtful comments on every single thread that your tiny mind can possibly conjure up.

(I must, at this point, apologise to the OP, - I sincerely hope that you get an "adult" (not an unsupervised child) response to your request with regards to the cockerel.

Just an observation of utter ignorance . . . . .
    Last edited by cherokee; 23-May-18 at 17:45.
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

I believe that poultry is consumed by us humans on a pretty regular basis, whats the issue?
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    I believe that poultry is consumed by us humans on a pretty regular basis, whats the issue?
    I think the issue could be with the fact that the OP was looking for a like minded animal lover to take the bird on and give it a long life as a stud as opposed to a chicken meal.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.