Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: MacRitchie Highland Distribution

Default MacRitchie Highland Distribution

I've seen some negative posts about MHD in recent weeks and so, just for the record, would like to let everyone know of the excellent service I received from them today. A parcel due for collection from my home through the Hermes collection system had not been picked up on the date promised (Tuesday). I rang MHD around 9am today to ask if they could shed any light on the matter. They said that they had no record of the pick-up but would investigate and call back. The call back came in ten minutes and it transpired that Hermes had not notified MHD about the job. Within an hour the parcel was collected by MHD - how's that for excellent service! Just shows that it's not necessarily the local carrier's fault when we get problems with deliveries/collections.

Must have been good when you joined the org just to say that.

Yes, it was excellent - couldn’t have wished for better service. I think it is important that positive experiences are shared as well as negative ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Dennis View Post
    Must have been good when you joined the org just to say that.
    In your original (now closed) thread you stated "..I will come back to this shortly as there are updates and much more to say. Glad others noted their poor experience of MacRitchies Customer Service in the past..."

Perhaps you will share the aforementioned updates
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

It wasn't me who closed the thread, I didn't even notice tbh. I have had some serious medical issues to deal with of late so it wasn't at the top of my to do list.