Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: 3 Step Dog Steps

Default 3 Step Dog Steps

For Sale: Foldaway Steps or Ramp for Dogs

Dogs that are getting on in years or have had surgery and are therefore unable to jump up onto a chair or sofa, can use the steps.
    If you google 'dog steps', you will see illustrations of steps very similar to mine.

1. The construction is strongly made of solid timber having three steps. Dimensions shown in first photo.
    2. The second photo shows the appearance of when it is folded away. It is not heavy and easy to transport.
    3. The black velvet material on the steps is in excellent condition and would provide a good grip for dogs to mount the steps.
    4. Steps are in almost new condition. Actually, I did not use them for dogs, I used them as a stepped market display to display goods for sale at farmers markets.
    5. Comes with original box
    6. Can also be used as a ramp. With the steps left in the down position, dogs can walk up a smooth ramp.

Cost 38 (including postage). Sell 22

Collection from Wick, can deliver.

Contact me on: simonwforth@gmail.com or 01955-604323

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0630.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	33352Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0629.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	33351
    Last edited by SimonF; 08-Feb-18 at 16:30.