Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Sociopath and sycophants

Default Sociopath and sycophants

The May mantra is "Westminster knows best". .Austerity is the sole burden of the poor . How long will we put up with these rotten ,self centred ,snake oil salesmen and women running the country to destruction .

Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    The May mantra is "Westminster knows best". .Austerity is the sole burden of the poor . How long will we put up with these rotten ,self centred ,snake oil salesmen and women running the country to destruction .
    Well the Tory cult is alive and well ,with their cult leader acting like the new messiah . She says " It's my way or its doom ,death and disaster " . Well have a government that uses Fear ,guns and shootings as a form of control but don't see that it's themselves that the biggest threat to Joe Public .

What is it with you and " Fear ,guns and shootings". Provide some evidence that this, or any other government has used guns, shootings or fear, to control us. As I have said before you live in a very strange world.

Neither you, the government or any other person has any idea what Brexit will do to the UK, you only have to read all the conflicting views of 'experts' to understand that no one has a clue, so why should we listen to you?

put your yellow vest on i am sure they will bring the big guns out then along with there fear control

Dozy. You paint a very bleak picture of the UK. Can you explain why hundreds of migrants have literally risked their life to cross the channel in rubber dinghy's to reach the UK? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-46782389

Ps, if you dislike this country and its politicians and fear for your life, I hear there are plenty of dinghy's available to take you on a one way trip to France. We can have a whip round to help with the fare down to Sussex

Tories state ,we need to take back control of our laws, our country and our borders but Scotland " put up and shut up" .
    Westminster is fill of Sociopaths and sycophants , Scotland needs the right to freedom from outside sources other than the ones they choose. Stop the Tory Nutters.