Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wick Cemetery

Default Wick Cemetery

Hands up the to person who drove over graves in Wick cemetery? I have lodged a complaint to the police.

Bloody Morons hope they get identified

There was a picture on Facebook of the car driving over the graves which was brought to my attention. Reg No visible too. Would advise others to check their relatives/friends graves.

Going tomorrow to check my relatives graves. Highland Council should make him or her pay up and Police should track him or her down and fined in court

That's really disrespectful. Who knows what damage has been done other than to the grass. I hope the car owner is made to pay for any damage personally and made to apologise too

What was the colour of the car on Facebook Yakcam?

Default Hey

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseowl View Post
    What was the colour of the car on Facebook Yakcam?
    It was Red mate

Red Corsa, Wiseowl.

on the way back from Homebase today i used the back road to get to Pulteney and saw a dark blue car strike the wall at the gate trying to get into the cemetery. Driver idn't even bother to stop and get out the car to check for damage to the wall or the car. I'm just bewildered how people like this can actually get a licence.