Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: dope peddlers

Default dope peddlers

Anyone see in today,s Record the Wick drug dealer who, on arrival back in town after serving his jail sentence found out that he was evicted from his corporation house and is now living in a clapped out old car,
    Well sorry buddy your not getting my sympathy vote, you knew what you were doing and must have lived high on the proceeds so ,As far as im concerned take it. He must have known the consequences when he committed those crimes so why is he whinging now.
    And now that he,s got no cooking facility,s what better time for him to lose some weight. . No doubt the council will be forced to rehouse him so he can maybe start up business again.

Quote Originally Posted by johno View Post
    Anyone see in today,s Record the Wick drug dealer who, on arrival back in town after serving his jail sentence found out that he was evicted from his corporation house and is now living in a clapped out old car,
    Well sorry buddy your not getting my sympathy vote, you knew what you were doing and must have lived high on the proceeds so ,As far as im concerned take it. He must have known the consequences when he committed those crimes so why is he whinging now.
    And now that he,s got no cooking facility,s what better time for him to lose some weight. . No doubt the council will be forced to rehouse him so he can maybe start up business again.
    A good candidate for the car crusher driver and all.

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    A good candidate for the car crusher driver and all.
    So tell me nomad, would you feel the same way about the landlord of a pub or a tobacconist?

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    So tell me nomad, would you feel the same way about the landlord of a pub or a tobacconist?
    i see where your coming from fred but the difference between a pub & a tobacconist is that they are legal and that they work hard to build up their businesses, pay income tax, rates etc into the system where most drug dealers take, take. take . out of the system. i/e most are on benefits while dealing.

The link to this is at:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/ne...name_page.html

Presumably he could use the approach the Council for help.

http://www.highland.gov.uk/livingher.../homelessness/

As he is homeless he would probably be a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by ecb View Post
    The link to this is at:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/ne...name_page.html

Presumably he could use the approach the Council for help.

http://www.highland.gov.uk/livingher.../homelessness/

As he is homeless he would probably be a priority.
    If we think that you have made yourself homeless because of something you have or have not done, we may say that you have made yourself homeless "intentionally". This means that even if you are homeless and in priority need, we do not have a legal duty to find you another home. However, we will give you advice, information and assistance to help you find housing. We will also normally give you temporary housing for a limited period of time. This is to give you time to find alternative housing yourself. this was the third or fourth para in the leaflet that you pointed out.

If I was living in the same block of flats as him with my children, I'd be delighted that he had been evicted.

He will get housed no bother, straight away. Different if like me you have never signed on and are able to pay full rent and council tax. Have to wait ages.

Default Homeless

This man you are all speaking about is my cousin. I don't agree with his drug dealing and I hope he's no longer doing it. Unfortunately most of that side of my family have dabbled in it over the years.

Have any of you ever spoken to him? I'm maybe biased as I'm family but he's a really nice bloke who has never said a wrong word to me. He's recently had a family bereavement and I feel sorry for him having to go through that and having to live in a car.

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't like drug dealers living near me but surely if he's changed his ways he deserves another chance. I don't like the thought of anyone being homeless and not even having the basics like washing/cooking facilities. Even if I wasn't related to him that would upset me.

What exactly do you mean by dope? What was he convicted for, Cannabis or something more illegal than this almost decriminalised drug?

This thread reminds me of the good old days in the dark ages when people turned up to watch a hanging or a beheading cause they had nothing better to do. I guess nobody is allowed a second chance in life, ok so maybe its his own fault he lost his house but don't think he needs to be damned to hell. I'd be ashamed of myself if I talked about people like that and couldn't bring myself to forgive them.

Quote Originally Posted by DIH View Post
    I don't like the thought of anyone being homeless and not even having the basics like washing/cooking facilities. Even if I wasn't related to him that would upset me.

Your family will be taking him in until he gets himself sorted out then?

Default Family

From what I understand from other members of my family is that he is getting help from his brother. I haven't seen him myself in a couple of weeks. I only heard he's been living in a car, a few days ago. The family grapevine can be slow at times even though there's lots of us. And yes if he did ask me for help I would give it, in any way I can. I have some compassion.

He has served his time, ok he may go back to his old ways, but he is more likely to do it due to the necessity of a roof over his head. I quite like the American idea of 3 strikes and your out, it gives folks a chance to change whilst still giving the option to lock them up for a very long time.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

im sorry but im soo against drug taking! this man decided to deal drugs, its his own fault, i have seen so many people ruined by cannabis, everyone says its not a harmful drug, well believe me it is, i have two family members who take it, ones very paranoid, gurny ect and the other was beaten up by her boyfriend as he was out his face on drugs, regardless on what time of drug it is, everyone should be punished who takes it (illegal ones) i hate drugs. im not gonna feel sorry for someone who messed up there own life!
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

I cannot stand drug dealers BUT I do wonder how we expect to rid ourselves of them if we are not prepared to give them a second chance when they're trying to be on the straight and narrow?

Now I don't know whether this guy is trying to mend his ways or not but I have to say that the odds are stacked against him if he's not given the help he needs.

I don't like the thought of my taxes being used to help drug dealers any more than the rest of you but I'd much rather know they're being used on someone attempting to go straight than them many people who sign on because they can't be bothered to work.
    But then again I don't have to live near the man!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

it scares me how many drug dealers there are in caithness, u cant go out for people offering it to u like its no big deal, drugs are dangerous and they ruin peoples lives, im not with my wee girls biological father for that very fact, there is no way i would let anyone watch my child under the influence of drugs, infact even i knew they dabbled in drugs they wouldnt be around my wee one.

Quote Originally Posted by johno View Post
    i see where your coming from fred but the difference between a pub & a tobacconist is that they are legal and that they work hard to build up their businesses, pay income tax, rates etc into the system where most drug dealers take, take. take . out of the system. i/e most are on benefits while dealing.
    Ah, so what about the landlord who is serving after hours or the tobacconist who sells cigarettes to someone under age? They are breaking the law, do you see them in the same light as a drug dealer?

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    Ah, so what about the landlord who is serving after hours or the tobacconist who sells cigarettes to someone under age? They are breaking the law, do you see them in the same light as a drug dealer?
    what they are all doing is illegal, but dealing drugs is just slighlty worse dont u think! you cant honestly think its ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    it scares me how many drug dealers there are in caithness, u cant go out for people offering it to u like its no big deal, drugs are dangerous and they ruin peoples lives, im not with my wee girls biological father for that very fact, there is no way i would let anyone watch my child under the influence of drugs, infact even i knew they dabbled in drugs they wouldnt be around my wee one.
    How about reporting the dealers to the polis?
    Working On Behalf Of The Community!

its been done, and nothing happens, police judt say the didnt have enough to charge them!! belive me ive tried

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast