Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Kyle Court

Default Kyle Court

I'm 12 weeks pregnant. And I've got to go to Inverness a week before the baby is born. Just wondering what kyle court is like. I've seen a few bad reviews online. So thinking about getting a travel lodge instead.

I was in kyle court nothing wrong with it very good

I believe it's absolutely fine. Not a 5-star hotel so always a few moaning minnies complaining.

Its ok if you are used to sharing as its quite like being in a noisy Maternity Labour Ward with the addition of
    lots of General Medical/Cancer cases & their partners etc. Personally would not recommend it - I soon moved
    out during Chemo etc treatment!

I was in Kyle Court and I would never go again. The bed was like stone, very cold and extremely hard. Never slept a wink. I now always book into a Travelodge or Premier Inn. I check out both and book the one that is less in cost.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

I go every week to Kyle Court and found it comfortable. Its not 5* but never expected it to be. Was there a fe weeks ago during the bad weather & found the room too warm & had the window open all night. Never been woken by any other resident. There is a kitchen there with 2 microwaves, 3 fridges & large freezer, so quite easy to heat up food.
    Rooms have wardrobe, kettle & TV. Some are en-suite & other shared shower toilet. That bit is a bit of a drag. It is clean & the staff are friendly, as I have found the other residents.
    I shall be there 1 night a week for the next 30 weeks & have no intentions in trying to find anywhere else.

My hubby and I have decided to get the travel lodge on Milburn Road as it's near the hospital. And seeing what one of the replies was about noise and so on, that is a review i saw somewhere else too. Thanks for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip View Post
    I'm 12 weeks pregnant. And I've got to go to Inverness a week before the baby is born. Just wondering what kyle court is like. I've seen a few bad reviews online. So thinking about getting a travel lodge instead.

Raigmore motel offers cheap cheap rooms to patients also there's a band b place next to the hospital, drakes cottage.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Thank you. I'll have a look at that one x

If you have a car Fairways Travellodge is quite good.

Travelodge have an offer on now, 30% off. I am going down this weekend coming and for two nights Stay for two people the Total cost was only £50. that is like £12.50 per person per night.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe