Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Kyle Court

Default Kyle Court

I'm 12 weeks pregnant. And I've got to go to Inverness a week before the baby is born. Just wondering what kyle court is like. I've seen a few bad reviews online. So thinking about getting a travel lodge instead.

I was in kyle court nothing wrong with it very good

I believe it's absolutely fine. Not a 5-star hotel so always a few moaning minnies complaining.

Its ok if you are used to sharing as its quite like being in a noisy Maternity Labour Ward with the addition of
    lots of General Medical/Cancer cases & their partners etc. Personally would not recommend it - I soon moved
    out during Chemo etc treatment!

I was in Kyle Court and I would never go again. The bed was like stone, very cold and extremely hard. Never slept a wink. I now always book into a Travelodge or Premier Inn. I check out both and book the one that is less in cost.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

I go every week to Kyle Court and found it comfortable. Its not 5* but never expected it to be. Was there a fe weeks ago during the bad weather & found the room too warm & had the window open all night. Never been woken by any other resident. There is a kitchen there with 2 microwaves, 3 fridges & large freezer, so quite easy to heat up food.
    Rooms have wardrobe, kettle & TV. Some are en-suite & other shared shower toilet. That bit is a bit of a drag. It is clean & the staff are friendly, as I have found the other residents.
    I shall be there 1 night a week for the next 30 weeks & have no intentions in trying to find anywhere else.

My hubby and I have decided to get the travel lodge on Milburn Road as it's near the hospital. And seeing what one of the replies was about noise and so on, that is a review i saw somewhere else too. Thanks for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip View Post
    I'm 12 weeks pregnant. And I've got to go to Inverness a week before the baby is born. Just wondering what kyle court is like. I've seen a few bad reviews online. So thinking about getting a travel lodge instead.

Raigmore motel offers cheap cheap rooms to patients also there's a band b place next to the hospital, drakes cottage.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Thank you. I'll have a look at that one x

If you have a car Fairways Travellodge is quite good.

Travelodge have an offer on now, 30% off. I am going down this weekend coming and for two nights Stay for two people the Total cost was only 50. that is like 12.50 per person per night.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe