Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Munchies - New Takeaway Delivery

Default Munchies - New Takeaway Delivery

Has anyone used 'Munchies', the new local takeaway delivery service for Wick and its surrounding area?

They seem to deliver for all of the takeaways rather than just one, which I think is a really enterprising idea and one which I am sure will take off. Before it was only one or two takeaways in the curry and pizza arena that delivered, so this opens it up so I can get a chinese or chip shop meal delivered too. I also hope they are able to deliver for places like Devitas Italian as I love their food.

I know personally I hate having to trek into town in the cold dark winter nights just to pick up a takeaway, which is often semi hot at best by the time I get it home and from a poster I saw on their Facebook page (@Munchieswick (I think)), their charges appear to be really reasonable too.

From what I heard it is really new and only started in the past couple of weeks, so I just wondered if anyone had an experience of them yet so I know whether to give them a go or not?

Either way I definately wish them all the best as it is another smart idea for the people of Wick, just like some of the new shops that have opened recently.

P.s. I did also put this on the business thread but as it seems to be all newsbot and nobody commenting and as I am not promoting something I felt it was only right to put here as well, it may illicit a response to my question that way.

i think they should also be swimming world friendly and do meals from slimming world

Aww go on, treat yourself. Lol 😂