Small business rate relief.....Introduced in England three years before Scotland followed suit.

Businesses would only be exempt if RV is less than £15,000, so clever spin to make uneducated readers think it might be £35,000

The English figure is £12,000.

Back to the SNP's 'green' credentials. Experts know that population of the Earth is the biggest threat to the health of this planet. Yet, the SNP are actively encouraging the population to have babies! Baby boxes, grants for just about everything. These should all stop. Only have a child if you can bring it up as you would wish. Why have children when you yourself are in 'poverty'. doesn't make sense. Governments around the world should be actively discouraging child birth.

Same sex marriages became legal in England a year before Scotland, so not sure why you are giving the SNP any credit there.

You mentioned all the schools the SNP have built, what about the 331 that are rated as in poor condition?

Lets also give the SNP credit for the highest drug death rate in Europe, maybe even the world (per capita).

Alcohol deaths are 54% higher in Scotland compared to the rest of the UK. Lets see the SNP boasting about that figure.

I'll grant there are a few positive things on the list, but overall I personally think the SNP have been bad news for the majority of Scots, that's why only 977,569 voted for them out of 3,988,490 eligible voters 24.5%

The next general election will be very interesting, although I doubt any Scottish party will get enough support to change anything. Nicola Sturgeon actually said something I agree with,she pointed out that the SNP has previously won a majority of Scottish seats in a general election on a minority of the votes. This was something I pointed out to Dozy a while ago, you might have all the MP's, MSP's but you may only represent the minority, a flawed voting system. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...itics-50002776

I just hope it doesn't get too nasty