Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Photography beginner group

Default Photography beginner group

Looking for local begginner group for photography anyone that can teach me as am very new to photography be lovely to get better at using my camera many thanks

Me too, someone was going to start a beginners course, but they faded away.........

aww thanks for reply if I hear of any I will let you know..

Try www.adrianbphoto.com/1to1/ he was advertising last year on here

Thanks for the link, I'm looking for a digital photography course but haven't found one.

In the mean time I've been collect all the tips and techniques that I can get my hands on around the Internet. I've been tucking them into a collection on a free site called Flipboard which runs on all devices. It covers different genres of photography and is filled with articles and videos.

It's free to use and here: https://flipboard.com/@stevemarquis/...icks-gf3bfqsgy

Hope it's beneficial!
    Steve

Google "a year with my camera". I just started the course, it's free and lasts 1 year
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Might I recommend the following text:- Understanding Exposure, Fourth Edition (Paperback) Bryan Peterson, 2016.

From the title it may not sound like it is the ideal book for a beginner, but it is. Light is the most important thing for photographers. Learning how to control the light entering your camera is vital and that is what this book is about. I promise, it is not too technical and it assumes very little prior knowledge.

It is available from all the usual outlets.