Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Advice needed

Default Advice needed

Looking for advice we leant a mobile phone and a blueray player to a friend who went on to use my email account to apply for jobs and caused me to miss out on work by deleting the work offers and now we have found out after asking g for the blueray player back that it has apparently been smashed (probably when we asked about the email incident) I am trying to find what can be legally done about the incident.

Judge Rinder is your man 😊

Practically speaking, nothing.

This one might be beyond the long arm of the law, but good luck.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgitheanach View Post
    Looking for advice we leant a mobile phone and a blueray player to a friend who went on to use my email account to apply for jobs and caused me to miss out on work by deleting the work offers and now we have found out after asking g for the blueray player back that it has apparently been smashed (probably when we asked about the email incident) I am trying to find what can be legally done about the incident.
    There are things that people should never loan out...
    1 Toothbrush...
    2 Chain saw...
    3 A boat
    4 The ones you mention. Kinda sad really, but sometimes it is not good to be a 'nice guy/gurl.