Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Laminate flooring

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Laminate flooring

I am looking for someone to lay laminate flooring for me please can anyone recommend someone Wick area Thanks

I recently bought laminate flooring from http://www.plowmanscarpets.co.uk/ in Wick and I believe they also do laying. I found it relatively easy to do so you may want to consider doing it yourself.

I was also looking for someone to lay Laminate Flooring in my Kitchen since a Year past February. I received on PM from a Member here who said they could and would lay it for me about 4 months ago. I contacted him and he came around to my house and gave me a quote which I accepted. He said he would come around at the begining of the following week and lay the Flooring then. No Show and he just never turned up at all, no contact at all, just nothing.

I could not do it as I am Disabled so in the end my wife did the best she could. It is not perfect but it will do for us. All I can say is GOOD LUCK.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

i sent you a PM
    if it wasnt for pubs it would be tescos for us all