Good Morning Everyone

I wanted to gather your thoughts on something, from both business and the general public who may be job seekers.

Over the last few years there has been a lot in the press from different organisations about the difficulties in recruiting for various posts, across several industries within the Highlands, down to the perceived lack of services or geography. Some of this may be a way of them getting out of filling posts, but on a whole I would like to think they are being genuine in their assertions.

Do you think a recruitment agency who is dedicated to selling the Highlands, would be a good idea?

A recruitment service, from the Highlands, serving the Highlands and more importantly who understands the Highlands and is able to massively sell it as an excellent place to live and work as one if its core founding values. A recruitment service who would be able to recruit across a range of different industries from hospitality to retail, construction to engineering and professional services.

In addition would it be beneficial to have a recruitment service who is able to supply quality temporary staff to all of these industries from small businesses to large? Is there not a big call for temporary staff in the area because they are not needed or because it isn't a service that is easily accessible, especially in the industries which would have a need to use these services most, hospitality across the off season months springs to mind where there may be a demand for short term staff for functions or random peak off season trading times, where they may not retain permanent staff normally over these periods?

Before moving forwards with anything I really wanted to gather some thoughts on it so I can understand the feeling a bit better, not only from businesses from the general public as well.

If anyone would like to private message their thoughts that would be great too.

Many thanks in advance 😊.