Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Motorised shed

Default Motorised shed

Today a motorised shed was going north on the A9! Thought I'd seen pretty much everything on that road but this was a new one for me!

What does a motorised shed look like? did you get a photo?
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post
    Today a motorised shed was going north on the A9! Thought I'd seen pretty much everything on that road but this was a new one for me!
    Was it this one ?
    http://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2015-08-17/70mph-motorised-shed-attempts-world-record-at-elvington/

Can there be more than one of those things?
    Last edited by keltickev; 22-Aug-17 at 22:40. Reason: typos again

We saw it at John O'Groats this afternoon. Looked like a charity fundraiser.

Doing Lands End to John O Groats

Is there a web site about unusual vehicles doing the Lands End to John O'Groats trip, with information about their expected arrival date and time at John O'Groats, please? So that people could go there and see something interesting or unusual and maybe spend some money in the shops while there or donate to charity if the Lands End to John O'Groats trip is for charity.

You just need to drive through the side streets of local towns up here to find multiple motorised sheds. At least the shed you saw was fit to be on the road, unlike many round here that aren't

i seen it going past dounreay i had to look twice lol

Ed the mechanic on wheeler dealers has motorised many items over the years, I am sure I recall seeing a shed......definately had a road legal sofa at one time.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today