Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Carrots Building

Default Carrots Building

HI

I was just wondering if anyone has the contact details for the owner of Carrots Wholefood.

If you can let me know or PM the details this would be much appreciated

Thanks

Are there not contact details in the window? Sure I saw some earlier

Carrots do have a Facebook page which I used to look in on regularly but it's not been active for some time which is concerning. Having just checked I see their website is down. Hmmmm?

It was a disappointment when we moved up here recently. We used a SUMA wholesale group where we were before to get good prices but the minimum order qty up here is too much (£750 I think - too much to split between people). I heard that there is an outfit in Inverness that supplies SUMA goods to one Thurso shop (can't remember the name at the moment) but they might be interested in delivering once every month or two.
    Any interest?
    I would sooner use Carrots as they did that much more. I think it was based out of an organic (either principled or registered) farm.
    Best Regards
    Steve Marquis
    Broubster, Caithness
    It is better to travel well than to arrive

Highland Whole Foods Coop.

Greencity supply mail order up here and are good.

Realfoods Edinburgh for small quantities.

Realfood Eddinburgh - if I remember correctly when speaking to them they do understand the distances up north as the man is from I think Thurso originally and still comes up fairly frequently.

Thanks I will have a look in the window but I didn't see anything I am trying to find out about the premises that is why I was trying to get in touch with the owner.