Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: aviary mesh

Default aviary mesh

i have some aviary mesh 3 or 4 pieces about 2feet x 4 feet if it is any use you can collect it in thurso. mesh hole measure 25mm x 13mm and some is 20mm square. also a few bits of 2" x 1" wood about 4 or 5 feet long.

Default aviary mesh.

Quote Originally Posted by jockyplunck View Post
    i have some aviary mesh 3 or 4 pieces about 2feet x 4 feet if it is any use you can collect it in thurso. mesh hole measure 25mm x 13mm and some is 20mm square. also a few bits of 2" x 1" wood about 4 or 5 feet long.
    Hi. is the mesh/timber still available?. Tks.

hi this the mesh and timber is still available sorry about not replying sooner but some one was supposed to be coming for it. call me on 07840341517 to arrange collection. needs to be gone.

Hi no mobile signal in groats. Can i collect tomorrow evening provided ive got my exhaust back on car after it fell off. Cheers dave.

hi dave you can collect the mesh tonight about 6:00pm i live at 2 cairnmore place ormlie thurso, that is directly opposite the high school playing fields there is a white shed in the garden. regards john

Fingers crossed ive got exhaust back on car. Will keep you posted
    Cheers dave

Hi have not finished exhaust need a special order part. Hoping to bodge until part comes. Rain today and trying to fix on drive has been very trying. 90% complete.

hi dave i am going to the dump tomorrow have you got the car fixed yet? if you can't collect tomorrow night it will be to late.

Quote Originally Posted by jockyplunck View Post
    hi dave i am going to the dump tomorrow have you got the car fixed yet? if you can't collect tomorrow night it will be to late.
    Then? available or not?

Hi still waiting on part to arrive