Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Government funded bodies use " Complaint Blocker " on their sites

Default Government funded bodies use " Complaint Blocker " on their sites

Just been on the Abello (train operator) site to complain ,as the Inverness station staff have stated " ABELLO don't have complaint forms" so I tried the website only to be told "if you use the word Complaint" you get barred. Not only do they bar you but you get put on the security watch list along with your email address ,phone number ,Twitter account . Your enquiry is threated as an attack so beware .Why are the Scottish government giving Taxpayers money to these A holes, . On they rains the toilets don't work ,the smell was hellish ,the trains are dirty and full of rubbish, one women changed her baby three times and dumped the used nappies on the floor but the ticket machine is ringing up the profits. It's no better on the Inverness to Glasgow service. Nicola Sturgeon pull your finger out and stop believing the ABELLO BS.
    Last edited by dozy; 12-Aug-17 at 18:49.

What is ABELLO?

Abellio - hint is Inverness Station

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    What is ABELLO?
    Lets see....original statement..Abello (train operator).​ Using my superior 1960's Scottish education, I think I am able to deduce from the three words that it is Abellio (train operator). Hope that helps.

There's a Scotrail complaints form. https://www.scotrail.co.uk/form/customer-relations

Or you could tweet Abellio on Twitter, about the woman and the nappies. Is there no bin on a train?