Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Best Buddies Dog Walking Services

Default Best Buddies Dog Walking Services

BEST BUDDIES DOG WALKING SERVICES
    Professional and reliable Dog Walking Service in Caithness
    Experienced Animal Carer and animal lover with a current Canine First Aid Certificate
    Fully Insured
    £8.50 per hour (£2 for each additional dog)
    Covering the whole of Caithness (if outside of Thurso Area, mileage charge will be added 30p per mile)
    Can walk in local area or take the dogs to the forest, beach, up the hills etc.
    Week days, weekends and evenings.

Please call (or text) Audrey on Mob 07522646571 to book your Best Buddies in for their individually tailored exercise experience.

Default Best buddies dog services and small furries services

I am now expanding my services to include daily visits to look after small furries including cats and house sitting for cats or dogs. Drop me a message if you require your Best Buddies to be cared for at any time . Thanks Audrey

Quote Originally Posted by attidude9464 View Post
    BEST BUDDIES DOG WALKING SERVICES
    Professional and reliable Dog Walking Service in Caithness
    Experienced Animal Carer and animal lover with a current Canine First Aid Certificate
    Fully Insured
    £8.50 per hour (£2 for each additional dog)
    Covering the whole of Caithness (if outside of Thurso Area, mileage charge will be added 30p per mile)
    Can walk in local area or take the dogs to the forest, beach, up the hills etc.
    Week days, weekends and evenings.

Please call (or text) Audrey on Mob 07522646571 to book your Best Buddies in for their individually tailored exercise experience.