Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Non for profit limited by gaurantee set up help

Default Non for profit limited by gaurantee set up help

Just wondering if anyone can help I am looking to get a non for profit limited by guarantee no shares registered asap, does anyone know who can help with this and an idea of cost too , if you can please pm back with the details or reply back this would be much appreciated

Make an appointment to see a Member of CAB, I am sure they would have someone who could advise you and all for Free.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

The Caithness Voluntary Group provides support to people looking to set up non-profit organisations. I think it is Allan Tait who to ask for! 603454

Quote Originally Posted by Tickling-Trout View Post
    Just wondering if anyone can help I am looking to get a non for profit limited by guarantee no shares registered asap, does anyone know who can help with this and an idea of cost too , if you can please pm back with the details or reply back this would be much appreciated
    Yes we can help with this at Caithness Voluntary Group. You can email me at allan@cvg.org.uk. our services are free, there is a cost to register a company at companies house from memory it is £30 or£40.

Thanks I will get him to drop you an email today Alan.